The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm so mad I could murder a baby and burn TWO flags!

This is so obvious it barely merits mention. But I'm a sucker for a link-intensive post, and Kos' funny lead-in was nice, too. The link's above, the intro's below. Two counts of blog larceny.

We're everywhere! So angry! Snarl! Grrr!

Though what I really want to know is why conservatives are so angry. Always snarling and snapping about evil liberals. Heck, they control everything. If something's wrong, it's their fault. Not the powerless Democrats snipping at their heels.

If Democrats had the trifecta I'd be in heaven. It'd be bliss. Everyday would be a party. Confetti, good beer, and party hats, all around.

But not them. They're still angry.

Of course, now that I think about it, if Democrats had the trifecta and they fucked shit up as bad as these jokers have, then I suppose I'd be angry. It must be hard seeing the real world make a mockery of everything you stand for.