The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Friday, February 25, 2005

College Republicans spill the beans

This story has been getting attention on the blogosphere for a couple of days. I didn't comment because I figured it was funny, but would probably disappear quickly. Now MyDD suggests that the footage of these clean-cut kiddos shouting "Hey hey, ho ho, Social Security has got to go" (see the video here: http://www.chuck2006.com/blogDetail.asp?id=65) might be going places.

And I have to admit that I didn't see the potential in this footage of righties accidentally saying exactly what they mean. See the video, and stay tuned. I'll be on the lookout for new developments.