The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Friday, August 26, 2005

I on Media-- a serious-sounding Sandwich extra!

It's new. It's newsworthy. It's.... I on Media! How dense have I been to neglect to post promising media appearances by smart cookies? It's my nature. But I'm turning over a new leaf. And YOU were there!

Americans United Executive Director Reverend Barry Lynn on C-Span's "Washington Journal. Monday, Aug. 29, 8:30 am. Topic is SCOTUS nominee John Roberts and separation of church and state. Lynn is a fantastic speaker.

General Wesley Clark on NBC's Press the Meat (Ha!). Sunday, 8:00 am. Topic is Iraq and the war on terror. I posted on Clark's rather impressive Iraq policy recently, and it should be a great chance to hear a Dem talk hard policy on Iraq. Clark is (at this early date) the blogosphere's great olive drab hope for 2008. Sorry, righties, most son't seem too keen on Hillary.