The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Governor, Actor, Ass Man.

I'd been hearing about this Playboy video for quite a while. It's one of those stories about the Governator's (not so) youthful indiscretions that turned up as he pursued office in California. And now you can see it!

The star of "Hercules Goes Bananas" and "Jingle All the Way" guides us on a brief tour of Brazil's Carnivale, and the legendary jigglefest gives the philosopher/barbarian a chance to opine on his love for woman-haunch. Personally, I'm a sucker for a pretty face and a sharp wit. I just don't have much to show for it beyond a series of object lessons.

But enough about my peccadilloes. A hearty thanks to ersatz Dutchman Het Flegma for passing this link my way.