The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ladies & Gentlemen, Myrna Loy and Veronica Lake!

Since I've already dipped my toe into the tabloid whirlpool this week, I'll just keep things going with this smokin' hot photo that's probably been taken within the last year and a half. Or so. It's a report of bygone Hollywood stars... back from the grave!

Cgrls

Collarbones don't lie, folks. If we're not looking at the two aforementioned shining stars of Hollywood's halcyon days... re-animated... I'll retire my flashbulbs.

(I have to admit to not knowing who the one on the left is, and to be ashamed to recognize the one on the right-- since I think I saw her having sex on 'Internet' a while back. But for those of you who aren't as starstruck as I am, I'm pretty much positive that they're both celebrities.)