The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey! This sandwich is three years old!

I missed my own anniversary again. As of Sunday, the Daily Sandwich turned three. I'll have to at least mention this to some relatives, since I'm notorious for forgetting birthdays and holidays. So at least I'm an equal-opportunity inconsiderate creep.

Since the official sandwich of the Daily Sandwich was determined to be the delicious reuben, I'd suggest enjoying one this week. For you vegetarians, there's a place in Cambridge that also serves a mean portabello reuben. So you might want to try your hand at cooking up a delicious bisporus fungus sandwich in the comfort of your own home.