The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sick Day

There's some kind of bug going around these days, and I'm battling it-- trying to get better before it gets worse and all. So I'm taking it easy today. I don't need to get all worked up over politics every day.

So I'll just leave you with a pretty cool video from Max Blumenthal of The Nation. Funny thing about Malkin, Coulter, Limbaugh, etc. They completely collapse when the deck isn't stacked in their favor. They both look pretty nervous to learn that the crowd is only 99% friendly. And I absolutely loved the bit about the Confederate lapel pin.