The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bill O'Reilly gets a Daily Show smackdown

And, as always, Crooks and Liars has the video. Long live Crooks and Liars! (The website, I mean. That's just the sort of quote that could be used against me someday.)

Why O'Reilly was willing to face Jon Stewart on his home turf is beyond me. But I'm glad he did, because he gets to look like a giant douche AND a turd sandwich.

But don't take my word for it--see for yourself. (6.7 meg download)

Silly me. I realize why he went on the show. So that he could go on his own show and talk about what a fearless man he was to confront the French-coddling, hate-mongering, Bush-bashing insane radical fringe of the American left.