The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Thursday, December 30, 2004

What, Me Worry?

Yes, I'm back. The holidays were good*. But let's get back to blogging, shall we? This story came to my attention courtesy of Nancy Nurse. Thanks for the heads up.

Here's the breakdown:

You all know the story about W's bulge. Maybe you've even seen the other photos where he seems to be wired. Maybe you've seen some of the comments on the blogosphere about him looking run-down, aged, decrepit, etc. Well, someone has taken the time to assemble a story that ties it all together. In a rather convincing manner. Highly recommended reading.

In case any trolls ever run across this site, I should add that my family home is Missouri. Which doesn't make me an "East coast liberal elitist." It makes me a Missouri farm boy who's also a liberal.