The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun with Chickenhawks

I tried to find a clip I posted earlier of a liberal journalist asking die-hard Republicans sensible questions about their contradictory positions. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with the right keywords. I'll keep at it. UPDATE: Found it. Right here.

But Max Blumenthal spent an afternoon talking to college Republicans, who were more than happy to recite Bush's "fight 'em over there" speech-- quickly following it up with Rush Limbaugh's "I would've enlisted, but..."

One unconditionally non-gay young Republican goes so far as to say that he doesn't want to enlist because he could become an important Republican motivational speaker.

I'm also going to see if I can't figure out how to just embed these videos on the blog. It's way past time, really. Then maybe I'll tackle that blogroll thing.