The Daily Sandwich

"We have to learn the lesson that intellectual honesty is fundamental for everything we cherish." -Sir Karl Popper

Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

...........................

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sandwich One

Welcome to The Daily Sandwich. A couple of people have asked me if I have any sort of online journal. I didn't until today. I'll be posting 'news of interest,' and some occasional thoughts of my own. As well as whatever clever comedy comes my way. It's pretty much going to be political, and that means liberal in my case, but I'll try my best to stick to the truth-- no conspiracy theories here. So you can park your tinfoil hats at the door.

Sit back, enjoy, and see what you think as I take a stab at the wild and woolly world of shooting off my virtual mouth.